Here at Crusade Computer Solutions we are celebrating 20 years of successful and we did this by hosting a party! We invited our customers to enjoy this special night with us, as we had food and drink and listened to our amazing DJ/Live Artists as they entertained us through the night.
We were celebrating, however, we were also trying to raise money for this amazing charity Hibbs Lupus Trust, which is an amazing charity which helps people who have been affected by Lupus.
As we were going through our night people had been buying raffle ticket after raffle ticket then the time came for the time of the raffle where many prizes were won. The prizes consisted of:
- Bad Dog Design Nixie Tube Clock (https://www.bad-dog-designs.co.uk/)
- 1x domain hosting & 1x curriculum vitae website (https://www.opiamedia.co.uk/)
- 1x 3 Course Meal for 2 People (https://www.romanwayhotel.co.uk/)
- 3x Animation Cubes (https://valueadded.video/)
- NGR Personal Training Session & Bespoke Nutrition Plan & Unlimited Classes For A Week (https://www.nogymrequired.co.uk/ngr-gym)
- KG Fitness Personal Training Session (http://www.kgfitnesspt.co.uk/)
- 1 Month Spotify Premium Membership (http://thecadeagency.com/)
- A Power Hour With WAGAssociates (https://www.wagassociates.com/)
- £50 & £100 Love To Shop Voucher (https://www.grenkeleasing.co.uk/en.html)
- 19″ Samsung LED Monitor (http://www.crusade-cs.co.uk/)
- Gary NightIngale Illustration
- Reclaimed Pallet Wood Bird Clock (https://www.etsy.com/shop/RusticDandyDesigns)
- Hand Crafted Bird House (http://www.modernbirdhouses.co.uk/)
- Free SEO Audit, Meeting to Discuss fidnings, 6 Month SEO Contract (worth £3.5K) (https://themarketingpeople.com/)
About The Hibbs Lupus Trust:
Lupus is a chronic and presently incurable illness of the immune system. There are different types of Lupus, one type is DLE which affects the skin and can cause hair loss, red, circular,scaly marks in the skin & permanent bald patches.
The Hibbs Lupus Trust provide support and information to anybody affected by or concerned about Lupus. They raise awareness of the symptoms of lupus to encourage early diagnosis & reduce life threatening complications associated with the condition.
Over the whole night we tried to gain as much money as possible for the Hibbs Lupus Trust by doing the raffle and asking people for money to give to the charity. We managed to raise around £420 to give to this amazing charity.