WW:Outlook shortcuts you really need to knowPosted in Blogs on 16/09/20
Type and Click less (and use shortcuts).
Here are some easy to remember shortcuts for Outlook:
- Reply to an email: Ctrl + R
- To create a new email: Ctrl + Shift + R
- To open your email: Ctrl + 1
- To open your calendar: Ctrl + 2
- To open your contacts: Ctrl + 3
- To open your taks: Ctrl + 4
Stay tuned for more Wednesday Wisdom to learn more.
Sharing is Caring #CrusadeCS
Business Horror Stories Part 2Posted in Blogs on 30/10/20
Business Horror Stories Part 1Posted in Blogs on 29/10/20
Is 2 better than 1 when it comes to monitors?Posted in Blogs on 15/10/20
How to avoid security risks when a member of staff leaves.Posted in Blogs on 12/10/20