What are the benefits of Hardware as a Service? (HaaS)Posted in Blogs on 26/07/20
Hardware as a Service or HaaS is a pay-as-you-go model where you pay Crusade Computer Solutions, an affordable monthly fee to take care of all your hardware related issues, including upgrades, maintenance and management. It is a solution that offers small to midsize businesses many benefits, including:
- Great savings: For many small to midsize businesses (SMB's), cash flow is a crucial matter. HaaS is essentially like leasing hardware equipment so you don't have to pay for it upfront. There is literally no upfront cost, you sign a contract over 3-5 years and you are good to go. With an Managed Service Provider (MSP), like Crusade Computer Solutions, you pay a fixed monthly cost for all the hardware and maintenance that you need. This then allows you to turn a HUGE capital investment into a small and manageable expense.
- The very best technology: In the highly competitive world that we live in, businesses need to keep up with the very latest technology or you may fall behind. By using HaaS, a Managed Service Provider gives you cutting-edge hardware with the most recent upgrades, ensuring that your business can work quickly and efficiently.
- Improved Security: When it comes to IT security, software isn't the only thing thats to be up-to-date to defend against the latest cyber attacks, your hardware does too. HaaS providers such as Crusade Computer Solutions, will update hardware that may be susceptible to cyber threats.
- Better scalability: As time goes on, your business will grow and change, you need your IT to be able to change too. Using HaaS makes it extremely easy for you to add hardware when your business grows.
- No additional costs: With HaaS, your IT Support is included for that workstation, so this means no hidden costs if something goes wrong.
Are you thinking about switching from a traditional IT support plan to an Managed Service Provider in the Staffordshire area but not sure where to start?
Get in contact with our friendly team today, we can provide a variety of HaaS solutions tailored to suit any business' needs.
Call us on 01543 448 702 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how the Crusade Computer Solutions team can help you.
For more information on Hardware as a Service visit: https://www.crusade-cs.co.uk/our-services/hardware-as-a-service/
Sharing is Caring #CrusadeCS
Why Password Security MattersPosted in Blogs on 06/05/21
The Great Crusade Egg HuntPosted in Blogs on 01/04/21
Speed DatingPosted in Blogs on 14/02/21
How Crusade's secret agent can help protect you from ransomware.Posted in Blogs on 10/02/21