What is proactive I.T Support?Posted in Blogs on 21/09/20
Why would you sit and wait for the worst to happen, especially when it comes to I.T?
In the digital world, 'the worst' might be very bad indeed. For instance, a data breach could cost your company it's reputation, your customers personal data and your staff unnecessary stress.
Prevention has always been better than a cure, and that is especially true with I.T.
What is proactive I.T Support?
Before I answer this question, let's consider the opposite to proactive I.T support.
Reactive IT support is when a problem is fixed after it has occurred.
Proactive IT support aims to stop issues from occuring in the first place.
Proactive IT support prevents future critical failures that impact productivity or have the capability to severely damage your brand.
Why is it best to be proactive with I.T Support?
Have a think about how many devices, apps and software platforms your business relies on each day. In order to maintain high levels of production, great output and happy customers, I.T probably sits at the heart of everything that you do.
There are lots of nefarious people out there who want access to your business data. Whether its disruption due to cyber-attacks or continual crashes, IT problems have no interest in the damage they cause your business. They are going to take place whenever they want to - this is why you need to be one step ahead.
What are the business benefits of a proactive I.T Support approach?
- It is much easier to recover from a disaster. For example, data loss is easier to resolve if you have a backup in place.
- Your team will be happier and more productive if they know they can rely on your I.T infrastructure.
- Cyber-Crime is the biggest threat to UK business, proactive I.T is the most secure form of support.
- Your approach to software and hardware will be alligned with business goals and remove the need to continually replace outdated kit.
- It is easier to budget for I.T if you're proactively monitoring the performance of your setup.
Sharing is Caring #CrusadeCS
Why Password Security MattersPosted in Blogs on 06/05/21
The Great Crusade Egg HuntPosted in Blogs on 01/04/21
Speed DatingPosted in Blogs on 14/02/21
How Crusade's secret agent can help protect you from ransomware.Posted in Blogs on 10/02/21